Since the building was built at the beginning of the XIX century, the design and the original structure have almost not changed. The house retains its colonial atmosphere. Casa Meyer Hostel has an inner patio with ornamental plants and surrounded by porches, where you can rest during the warm Trinitarian afternoons. Our hostel is located in the historic city center, near all museums and squares and right down the street from the bus station. We can recommend the best places and opportunities that Trinidad offers. Come be a guest in our "Casa Particular" and feel its history!.
Cuba Libre Recipe.
• 2 ounces light rum • Juice of 1/2 a lime • Coke
1. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into a collins glass.
2. Add ice cubes.
3. Pour the rum and cola into the glass.
4. Stir well.
Quick Mojito recipe
• 2 teaspoons sugar • 6-8 mint leaves • Club soda • 1 lime, halved • 2 ounces light rum • Mint sprig for garnish
1. Place the sugar, the mint leaves, and a little club soda into a highball glass.
2. Muddle well to dissolve the sugar and to release the mint flavor.
3. Squeeze the juice from both halves of the lime into the glass.
4. Drop one half of the lime into the glass.
5. Add the rum.
6. Stir well.
7. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
8. Add the rest of the club soda.
9. Garnish with the mint sprig.